2023 IWS Signature Series™ Ford F750 XLT
20.5 or 21.5' Chevron Series 12 LCG
Building in February 2023
IWS Has always tried to keep our customers at the forefront of technology and safety. Over 20 Years in this business has taught us that designing and building the best trucks we can, is the key to not only success but our customers success as well. With all that being said, we are proud to offer the IWS Signature Series of custom designed Towing Chassis.
(Note) Chassis and Tow Body, equipment along with other vendor supplied items / specifications are subject to change without notice. For the most accurate Specifications please see actual quote.
Standard Chassis Features
- PowerStroke 6.7L – 330hp **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- 6-Speed HD TorqShift Automatic Transmission
- 25,999 Lbs. GVWR **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- 10,000lb. Front Axle
- 10,000lb. Front Suspension
- 21,000lb Rear Axle **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- 21,000lb. Rear Suspension with Dump Valve **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- Front and Rear Axle give to 31,000lb Capacity but we have the Chassis Factory De-Rated to 25,999lbs. This gives you the ultimate capacity yet keeps truck registered at 25,999lb. **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- 5.57 Rear Axle Ratio
- Air Locking Rear Differential **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- Have full control of locking your rear differential if you are doing work in inclement weather
- Bendix 4-Channel Anti-Lock Brake System
- Meritor Q-Plus Air Brake System
- SPL-140 HD Driveshaft **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- Bendix Air Dryer with Heater
- Air Park Brake on Dash
- 65 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tank Mounted on Driver Side**(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- 12 Gallon DEF Tank
- Dura-Bright Anti-Corrosion Aluminum Wheels **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- These wheels don’t require polishing! Only soap and water are required
- Corrosion resistant
- Goodyear RSA Front Hi-way Tread and RTD All-Season Rear Tires – 255/70R22.5
- Stainless Steel Hub & Lug Covers
- (2) MotorCraft 900 CCA Batteries
- 200-Amp HD Alternator
- Bendix 13.2-CFM Air Compressor
- Air Horn Under Hood
- 750 Watt / 120 Volt Block Heater
- Chrome Bumper; Grille & Badging
- 5) Roof-top Clear Lens Marker Lights **(IWS Signature Series™ Options
- Power Operated/Power Extending Tow Mirrors **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- 40/20/40 Front Seating with Large Folding Center Console **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- 60/40 Rear Bench Seat with Fold up Seat Bottoms
- Tilting Steering Column with Integrated Cruise Control Switches **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- Power Windows / Power Door Locks / Cruise Control / Power Mirrors
- 110VAC Outlet in Lower Dash Panel
- Premium Electronic AM/FM/Bluetooth Radio **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- Steering Wheels Controls
- USB 2.0 Port
- Storage Compartments on Driver & Passenger Doors
- Daytime Running Lights
- Front Tow Hooks **(IWS Signature Series™ Option)
- Hot Shift PTO
- Dash Mounted Factory 4- Switch Aux Panel
Incredible Powertrain Warranty Coverage Brings Peace of Mind!
- Ford Diesel Engine – 5yr/250K Mile Warranty
- Ford TorqShift Transmission – 5yr/250K Mile Warranty
- Corrosion/Perforation – 3yr/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Roadside Assistance – 2yrs/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Emissions – 5yr/100K Mile Warranty
Note) Chassis and Tow Body, equipment along with other vendor supplied items / specifications are subject to change without notice. For the most accurate Specifications please see actual quote.
Standard Body Features
- Chevron Series 12 LCG Roll Back Car Carrier
- Car Carrier Roll Back Body
- 12,000lb Deck Rating
- 102” Wide One-Piece Deck (Diamond Plate)
- 2” x 2” CorTen Steel Cross Members (Corrosion Resistant Steel)
- (11) Chain Locks
- (2) Rear Safety Chains
- 8,000lb High Speed Planetary Winch ** IWS Added Option
- Air Free Spool ** IWS Added Option
- Winchline Tensioner with Roller Guide Fairlead
- 50ft of 3/8” Winchline
- Mechanical “Anti-Tilt” Prevents Bed from being tilted when in bed locks
- L.E.D. Illuminated Controls
- Removable Bed Rails ** IWS Added Option
- All-In-One Control Station (SP) (Carrier) (Wheel Lift)
- Chevron Wheel Lift” **(IWS Added Option)
- Wheel Lift Operates Independent of Car Carrier
- 4,000lb Extended Rating
- 4,000lb Rated L-Arms
- Ratcheting Wheel Lift Tie Downs Included
- IWS Performance Upgrades
- Stainless Heat Shrink Weather Proof Electrical Connectors ** IWS Exclusive Option
- Electrical Connections Treated in Corrosion Resistant Material ** IWS Exclusive Option
- Wireless Remote Control for SP9000 & Car Carrier Winch
Standard Lighting Features
- IWS Designed Marker Light Strobing System™ ** IWS Exclusive Option
- L. E.D. Marker Lights
- L. E.D Stop – Turn – Tail Light
- L. E.D Deck Mounted Work Lights (Switched) ** IWS Added Option
- L. E.D Rear Lower Work Lights (Switched) ** IWS Added Option
- L. E.D Control Station Lighting
- L. E.D. Strip Lighting inside Tool Boxes (Switched) ** IWS Added Option
- L. E.D Strip Lighting inside Storage Fenders (Switched) ** IWS Added Option
- IWS Swept Wing Pylon with Built-in Light Bar ™ ** IWS Exclusive Option
- This custom Lightbar uses Towmate’s Power Link technology
- Includes (22) Individual LED Light Modules for an awesome strobe bar
- Includes built in directional arrow stick on the rear with left, right, or center out functions.
- Includes rear LED brake, turn and tail lights.
- Includes (2) LED Work lights that can swivel 360 degrees to light your work area.
- The IWS swept wing lightbar offers higher visibility from multiple angles
- One of the greatest features of this IWS swept wing is its 92” width. This allows the bar to be seen when a vehicle is loaded on the deck.
- Includes Mirrored Stainless-Steel Insert Panels for that Bitchin Look
Standard Sidepuller Features
IWS Custom Pro Series Cab Protector ™ or SidePuller 9000 ** IWS Exclusive Option
- Includes a mirrored stainless-steel sign panel that is not only a great look, but can also be easily replaced if damaged.
- IWS Cab protector is stoutly built and exceeds industry standard construction.
This 2023 Chevron Car Carrier comes with the IWS Advantage Package!
- Priority service treatment on emergency truck repairs.
Your truck will come with our IWS Exclusive Build Book including:
- All Operation Manuals
- Custom IWS Wiring Diagrams
Key Information about your truck such as:
- Serial Numbers
- Warranty Start Date
(We keep detailed backup records of your equipment electronically)
- Your tow truck will be filled with fuel at delivery.
- Exclusive 1 on 1 training on how to use your new tow truck
This Floor plan may show optional features that are not on every unit.
Sorry, no videos at this time.
*Please note that due to changes at factory, specifications, dimensions, features, and options may change at anytime without notice*
Due to continued improvement, changes in suppliers and design; features, options, appliances, equipment, colors, material specifications, prices, and model availability are subject to change without notice.
Scroll Down to See More Content